NAMM Meeting – January 22 - 25, 2015
Music Administration Collaborative at the 2015 NAMM Show
Friday, January 23, 2015
Friday - Saturday, January , Anaheim, CA
Saturday, January 24, 2015
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Music Education Days Keynote
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Music Administration Collaborative Welcome – Tim Lautzenheiser
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 10 Things I’m Still Learning about Leadership – Larry Livingston
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. Lunch Break
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Core Arts Overview – Johanna Siebert
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. 21st Century Music Leading for 21st Century Learning – Beth Sokolowski
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Standards Session, K – 8 – Johanna Siebert
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Michael Butera, Executive Director, National Association for Music Education
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Core Arts: Ensemble – Beth Sokolowski
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lunch with Mary Luehrsen, Support Music Coalition
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Support Music Coalition Webcast
- 3:00 p.m.– 4:00 p.m. Support Call Wrap-up – Beth Sokolowski and Johanna Siebert
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Closing Discussion – Rick Ghinelli
**In order to receive free admission to the NAMM show, you must register for this event by Monday, December 15th, 2014.
To register for the NAMM Music Administration Collaborative, please complete the online form below.
In partnership with the NAMM Foundation, the Music Administration Collaborative will host sessions providing the latest information concerning; professional development, policy, research, evaluation standards and the most current music advocacy at the 2015 NAMM Show.
The Music Administration Collaborative is led by Gary Markham, (Retired) Music Supervisor of Cobb County in Atlanta, GA, Johanna J. Siebert Ph.D., Director of Fine Arts at Webster Central School District, Rochester, NY and Beth Sokolowski, Division Head, Music Education at The University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA.
For more information
For more information and to register to attend these complimentary workshops, interested music administrators should complete the form below or or call Kelly Bryan at 574-523-0651 before December 15th, 2014.